Thursday, June 13, 2013

About Me


I'm going to make things simple here okay? Here's a list of 25 things about me-


1. My name is Jennifer. Friends call me Peanut, because I'm tiny and fit in your pocket or something to that effect. My family calls me Shibbles.... don't ask lol!

2. I am married to a wonderful man, Paul. We have been married for 4 years. He's one of the people who encouraged me to put my reviews out there.  He designs lighting for concerts, weddings, nightclubs, bar mitzvahs, etc.

3. Kitty! Where!!?? hahaha I'm an animal lover, with 2 pets at the moment. Murphy-a huge, fluffy, sweet kitty, and Mazy- a crazy boxer. 

4. No kids yet, I guess that clock will start ticking soon. Shhhh, what was that? 

5. I have the best family in the world, including my in-laws, they're all great! I have 1 sibling, Amber, my younger sister.

6. I love to eat. Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking...what does that skinny bitch know about food? My favorite foods are pasta, steak and pasta.

7. I'm not a dessert person, meh. Give me chips or something salty anyday.....so many jokes! I know I know

8. I work at doctors office doing clerical work. 

9. I'm a Charlotte, NC native. I love the south, I've traveled all over but there's no place like home. Love the southern hospitality and the overall slower pace of life.

10. Places I have traveled to- all over the US, Hawaii, Mexico, Venice, Florence, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Aruba and other islands....but those 6 hour cruise stops don't really count as much right? Yes? In that case- Cozumel, Bahamas, Barbados, St. Thomas, Antigua, Costa Maya and Belize. I did a couple cruise reviews many, many years ago....I wonder if I can find them?

11. My top 5.....who am I kidding? My top 10 TV shows at the moment- The Bachelorette....yeah you heard me, Game of Thrones, True Blood, Modern Family, SYTYCD, Suits, Vampire Diaries, Glee, Big Bang Theory and Revolution. Wait there's Falling Skies, HIMYM, and of course the forever awesome LOST.....oh and Friends. 

12. I refuse to watch the Jersey Shore, the Kardashians, Teen Mom or those housewives shows. The Bachelor is bad enough, I will not stoop any lower

13. Sleep, I love to sleep. Luckily I have no problem falling asleep at night, I can pretty much sleep anywhere anytime, just give me a pillow zzzzzzzzzz

14. Did I mention I like wine? Red wine.  I only like white wine if it's a hot day and it's very chilled.  But at that point, give me an ice cold beer.

15. I HATE spiders, ugh! No, just no.

16. Guns, I think you should own one (legally of course) and know how to properly protect yourself in your home.

17. I just turned 30, Goodbye 20's! It was fun while it lasted!!

18. I have a horrible habit of biting my nails. I'm working on it. Don't mess up the fun polish. stop it.

19. I love gay people, but dammit, why do they get to hog the rainbow? hehehe I would drive a rainbow freaking car if it was socially acceptable (and easy to paint, can you imagine that paintjob bill?) Maybe Rainbow Brite had an affect on my childhood, who knows.

20. I admit, I have the musical preference of a 16 year old girl. I like cheesy, fun pop and country. What can I say......it's what I like.

21. I'm not a fan of Dubstep, sorry.  It's just a whole bunch of racket (omg I sound like my grandma!) Let's see how many scratches and crashes and weird wwomm wwomm noise we can cram into one song.  I don't mind other kinds of dance music, it's just not what I prefer. Ouch! stop throwing your glow sticks at me!! : )-

22. My style: Usually just jeans and a cute top. I live in sundresses during the summer though.  Maybe a cocktail dress for going out but not a strapless dress with my ass hanging out, that's the bottlerat uniform. Seriously ladies, leave SOMETHING to the imagination.  Unless it's Halloween of course

23. I don't wear jewelry really, except for my wedding rings. I sometimes wear earrings if I'm going out....if I remember.

24. I have freakishly tiny hands, a size 2 ring! Apparently the jeweler asked my husband how old his daughter was when he got my ring hahahaha

25. I'm horrible at math, the worst. I have a mental block against it or something. History, on the other hand, fascinates me.



So that's a little about me, it's all I can think of off the top of my head. Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment