Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Here we go!

Welcome! I'm Jenn. This is my first blogging experience.  Some of you may know me, others have no idea who the hell I am.  That's ok, you'll get a pretty good idea if you stick around.  Here, I will be recapping my favorite TV shows, reviewing places I travel to and places I eat at, and well, a few random and cute things.  I'm not a professional writer, so my grammar may not be perfect : \
Any who, I hate when people ask me what my hobbies are....I don't play sports, kayak or whatever athletic people do.  I enjoy sitting on my butt watching TV with a glass of wine. Sue me. I'm not going to discuss politics or religion, it just causes drama and hate and well "Ain't nobody got time for that!"


So sit back, relax, grab a glass of Chianti and listen to me ramble!


No comments:

Post a Comment